Last Updated: August 21, 2016
Scientific Photonics is either an Authorized Reseller or Distributor for our Suppliers which are represented on one or more of our websites, including this website: www.ScientificPhotonics.com
We will always be more than happy to assist you with an issue regarding Technology – please notify us directly at: Sales@ScientificPhotonics.com or by calling us directly at 1 (510) 931-3599.
Below are the Technology Statements from our Suppliers (past and present):
Safety — Dependability — Comfort — Guaranteed
NoIR LaserShields are the product of engineering innovation and tight manufacturing tolerances, providing an optimal balance between protection and visibility.
- Polycarbonate LaserShields goggles-hardcoated and unbreakable
- Laser protection and absorptive dyes molded into the plastic.
- All specifications guaranteed.
- Non-reflective technology-energy is absorbed for a minimum of 10 seconds before loss of protection.
- LaserShield dyes are based on decades of research and innovation in chemistry-LaserShields will not photobleach or degrade over time.
- Unlikely surface scratches have no affect on laser protection.
- Converging protection with comfort and style.
NoIR laser safety goggles have found applications in nearly every discipline that employs coherent or non-coherent light, including enhancement of fluorescence of bodily fluids and latent fingerprints for forensics; enhancement of chemiluminesence and fluorescence in medical, biological and even marine biological applications; dye enhancement in leak detection, patient protection in post-treatment pharmaceutical applications, UV protection in dental and industrial bonding/curing/whitening applications and more.
TEXOL (Apex Gas Gen, Ltd.) Technology
Technology information to be updated soon – August 21, 2016